- Klymkowsky, Martin, Oran & Stubbs. Educational ecologies: investments, minefields and student success. revising.
- Cooper & Klymkowsky, 2020. Comment on "Should Organic Chemistry be Taught as a Science" - J. Chem. Ed., in press.
- Klymkowsky & Garvin-Doxas. 2020. Concept Inventories: Design, Application, Uses, Limitations & Next Steps. J.J. Mintzes & E.M.Walter, Eds. Active learning in college science: The case for evidence based practice. Berlin: Springer Nature. in press.
- Klymkowsky, 2019. Filaments & phenotypes: cellular roles and orphan effects associated with mutations in cytoplasmic intermediate filament proteins. A F1000 review.
- Cooper, Stowe, Crandell & Klymkowsky. 2019. Organic Chemistry, Life, the Universe and Everything (OCLUE): A transformed organic chemistry curriculum J. Chem Ed. 96: 1858-1872. (ACS editor's choice!)